Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sundae Wrap

You know, I always felt that the healthy, tasty vibe of wraps could be successfully transferred into the arena of desserts. I propose the sundae wrap: a piece of pita bread, some ice cream, a wafer, chocolate or caramel sauce, a bit of dessicated coconut, and some crumbled biscuits, all rolled up.
















In other news, the weekend's league results were largely unsurprising, except for StGeorge Illawarra's shock come from behind victory over the Storm. Trusty Steeden isn't used to making mistakes, although it tells me I didn't prepare it properly so the blame lies with me. Next time, I need to invoke some kind of Egyptian god. Sounds reasonable to me, I need to check with my wife if it's ok to do that first.

2 comments:

  1. You goofball. Imagination can get you into a lot of strife, maybe your parents forgot to teach you that.

    Meanwhile Manly fans are at each other's throats as they try to work out who to blame for last night's shattering one point loss to some other team. Coaching guru Des sagely commented at the post-match press conference that the first half was one for his scrappy-book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents were, and perhaps are great, great people, i'll have you know. If it wasn't for them, I probably wouldn't have even been born.

    Semi-final football's clearly come early, which is in breach of NRL bylaws as far as I'm aware. I'm lodging my protest in triplicate first thing in the morning.
    Htime

    ReplyDelete