Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vale Craig Wing II

Well now... I've copped some flak from the ladies for not including one "Daniel Conn" in my list of sexiest men in League.

http://prettyontheoutside.typepad.com/gilmore/images/2008/12/15/daniel_conn.jpg

But perhaps I should have mentioned that being good was one of the core prerequisites for being included in my small list... So, ladies, lest this site be accused of being all about the pictures, let's take a look at Daniel Conn's rugby league stats... He's played four games this year (rounds 16-19), starting on the interchange bench in three of them. He has averaged 44min, 54metres (averaging less than 7m per run) and 16 tackles per game. He averages less than one offload a game and makes one tackle break per game (sadly evened out by his tackles missed). He has scored no tries. Enough said...

From another angle, I've also copped flak for not including Laurie 'Tooley' Daley on the list of League's sexiest men. Now you will all come to understand that Tooley is one of League Blog's favourites, so I sincerely apologise and include this picture to satisfy you all. Enjoy.

http://www.heidesmith.com/images/sc3.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I can't help but notice how much time you all seem to spend looking for photos of naked football players. I see reference to 'flak from the ladies' but I see no evidence of ladies. The stats quoted do not really achieve your stated aim of proving it's not just about the pictures . . . (not that there's anything wrong with that)

    Love the site, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me, SER8, how do these pictures make you feel? Htime

    ReplyDelete